FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

It's not my job to find out who, but Wes hoolahan isn't that'l good so there will be someone equally as good playing somewhere in Europe that would cost us half the price on both transfer and wages.

When lambert came here and hoolahan was mentioned people were up in arms, what's changed??

I think he would improve us, he and Holt were stand outs for Norwich when they came up also we have gone down the route of Tonev and it don't look that good so far.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

It's not my job to find out who, but Wes hoolahan isn't that'l good so there will be someone equally as good playing somewhere in Europe that would cost us half the price on both transfer and wages.

When lambert came here and hoolahan was mentioned people were up in arms, what's changed??

that really leaves us back to square one. folks asking for an experienced prem league player though ur choice would be to get another randomer for half the price (lets call it 500k) in europe ?. whether hes irish or not i dont think hes the next best thing for us long term, buts hes defo better than what we have going forward in the middle of the field and for peanuts if we get him too

newcomer.png

It's not my job to find out who, but Wes hoolahan isn't that'l good so there will be someone equally as good playing somewhere in Europe that would cost us half the price on both transfer and wages. When lambert came here and hoolahan was mentioned people were up in arms, what's changed??
This not football manager where you compare stats and find similar player for a price, we need a player who has premier league xp I doubt you have followed Wes's career as much as I have because I watched him develop from an Irish league player , anywhere Wes has gone he has been the stand out player, when he eventually got his chance in an Irish jersey , every time he received the ball the crowd would stand from there seats, I do hope we sign Wes and hope you get to see what I have seen in the past
Can't say this signing would fill me with excitement but I do think he would improve us as he is better than we currently have.
Correct ,, would do a good job for us .

funniest.gif

that really leaves us back to square one. folks asking for an experienced prem league player though ur choice would be to get another randomer for half the price (lets call it 500k) in europe ?. whether hes irish or not i dont think hes the next best thing for us long term, buts hes defo better than what we have going forward in the middle of the field and for peanuts if we get him too

Who said we have to have prem experience? Defour is most people's first choice, just because you go for someone in Europe doesn't mean you have to go for young and unproven

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Who said we have to have prem experience? Defour is most people's first choice, just because you go for someone in Europe doesn't mean you have to go for young and unproven

lambert said he wanted prem league experience. plus whose out there for 500k with experience? sylla apparently was 400k

newcomer.png

He has more technical ability then our entire midfield put together. I actually think given our budget constraints this would be a pretty good signing. Has premier league experience and Lambert can get the best of him and he would bring much needed flair and creativity to the team. I think he would surprise a lot of people.

We aren't going to sing players like Defour or Coutinho like we were bizarrely linked with last season.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

ur right, thats basicly the only reason he doesnt fit into the squad. norwich try to play down there wings with the centre running into the box. if wes was in the squad he would be distrubting the ball freely towards mainly an inbehind the defense ball to benteke or closer to weimann or gabby which is alot more narrow. regardless his age though. pirlo is 37 (i think) playing the same role for juve. im not saying wes is as good as pirlo but its the same style of player
Our last 3 goals have come from going down the wings and crossing the ball, all season people have been banging on about we should play down the wings.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Our last 3 goals have come from going down the wings and crossing the ball, all season people have been banging on about we should play down the wings.

yeah but we have been trying to play narrow football 4-3-3 with no connection between the midfield and the strikers. right now gabby and weimann seem to give us width but in a 4-4-2 with 11 behind the ball defending while we are attacking. wes could open up for benteke or any of the strikers through the centre which we have failed to do all season. its all well and good saying we need wingers but they still need to be able to cross the ball. albrighton can dribble imo but he cant pass. lowton and westwood prolly have the best cross ability in the team and in saying that its very hit and miss

newcomer.png

Archived