FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Wes Hoolahan

RonVlaar4

Norwich are being really petty. Hoolahan doesn't fit into Hughton's system and isn't featuring as a result. Most fans feel they are suffering from this style without Hoolahan and can understand his frustration at wanting to leave. Norwich just seem to be refusing to deal with us, they should really move on and take our money for everyone's sake.

Never sell to the teams around you. It's petty but clever. Why make your opposition stronger.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of rubbish lol lol lol

to talk of getting quality players for in the region of £12 mill, is stupid as far as im concerned, who or what player of quality worth that amount of money would come to a poor side like we have and

I think it's more to do with the Norwich boards spat with Lambert, they just don't want to deal with us and tried to take him to court a while back if I'm not mistaken. The spat is nothing to do with Hoolahan and he should be allowed move.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

You'd think the board would want to get money in for a player who is not making the subs bench at times, whether this is Hughton punishing him or the board punishing us, it's not fair on a player who clearly wants to play the game for the football not the money!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Wesser seems to be a pawn in a spat between Lambo and the Norwich board, a wee bit childish imo,the lad wants to, and needs to play football,

Both Sylla and KEA find it extremely difficult at times to find a Claret and Blue shirt with the ball,!!

i,m Sure Wes would bring a much needed and new dimension to our midfield and fit in well alongside Delph and Westwood who are beginning to compliment each other with their contrasting styles, i

i hope something is done today to bring him in--14 hrs 30 min 40 seconds to go ----the clock is ticking,!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Pete Colley (SKY) is at B.H.--said the bad blood between them and Lambo is a major stumbling block and they dont want to do any more deals with us!!!!

we shall have to wait and see apparently Houlihan is becoming increasingly frustrated and been bad mouthing the club and the area!!!

must say Vikki is looking pretty tasty so early this morning------its the big chance for the girls to bag a pro so i imagine the glam gear will be on-------cant, wait to get a glimpse of Rachel and Millie,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I don't understand Norwich's mentality tbh as they are now going to be stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them is disliked by the fans and is just going to cost them in wages.

regardless of how the they feel about Lambert or the Villa they are going to receive money for a player who is now only going to cost them money for no return.

#Bonkers Norwich!!

So many contrasting stories you never know what to believe.

People saying dead in the water, people saying it is still on.

IMO I think Norwich just want us to overpay for him so they feel they have righted the Jed Steer wrong.

at 2.2m I'd say he'd be on his way to Merseyside with the boys!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Archived