FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

If you look at Little and Gregory they have an affiliation to the club, I think we need to bring someone in who knows and cares about our club, not someone passing through picking up a pay cheque!

I'd love a manager like that but who in the managerial game is there that's good enough??

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

I totally agree with you but IMO that's what the plan is but first they've made it so they can handle injuries etc, what type of experience are they going to get next to them if they sign 3 players and get a couple injuries and have to draft in kids and we go down??? I think he's laid the foundations with bulking the squad and now he can build on it with experience, it's going to take time and that's what the impatient people don't like.
12 months ago I would have agreed with you, but the money he had in the summer he wasted on signings that simply are not good enough.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Due to my age, my first fond memories of Villa was Big Ron, all them players were like heroes to me Atkinson, Daley, Yorke, Staunton, Saunders, God!

Ahh man now your talking players who were actually proud to don the shirt--and who really hurt when we lost, you,ve got my mouth watering at them names--- Boskovich Richardson, Eaarly Barrett,Shaun Teale,Ray Houghton,Parker, all gems,

lambo just said he,s never ""decried the F.A.Cup" ??????? wtf?? does he know what he was reported to have said just last week??

must be having "senior moments" earlier than most!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I totally agree with you but IMO that's what the plan is but first they've made it so they can handle injuries etc, what type of experience are they going to get next to them if they sign 3 players and get a couple injuries and have to draft in kids and we go down??? I think he's laid the foundations with bulking the squad and now he can build on it with experience, it's going to take time and that's what the impatient people don't like.
44 years of home and away ,,dosnt = impatient

funniest.gif

12 months ago I would have agreed with you, but the money he had in the summer he wasted on signings that simply are not good enough.

And this is exactly what you were all saying about us at the same time last season, vlaar was useless, benteke was a crapper crouch and Delph was the most useless CM in English football. Lambert stuck with them and look what happened

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

44 years of home and away ,,dosnt = impatient

Yes it does because the problems didn't start 44 years ago, I know ST holders that have been going much longer than you and they have the same viewpoint as I do.

And I loved Gregory but there's a reason he hasn't managed in the prem for a long while!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Most of our managers apart from probably Mon have had restrictions on them, some have failed, some have shone - the overall problem with Lambert is most of what he does is extremely poor, I don't think he is tactically great, I don't see him as a motivator most 2nd half performances this season have been as bad as the first. The signings are suspect, he seems to constantly play under-performing players and he doesn't seem to know what he is on about half the time.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

A big positive about today is we got as far as tottenham in the FA cup this year and they spent £100 million lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Yes it does because the problems didn't start 44 years ago, I know ST holders that have been going much longer than you and they have the same viewpoint as I do. And I loved Gregory but there's a reason he hasn't managed in the prem for a long while!![/quo Olof course yu do

funniest.gif

Archived