FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Might struggle to make the Addies tomoz! will let you know, PM me your number again pls as i lost all the directory on my phone! fecking blackberry bollocks!

its no secret 07920 131702

hopefully have a pint with you tmrw!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

No free advertising for your Job either! lololol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

0-2 Swansea.

The players feel the poor vibes from the crowd now.

We can't create because the midfield are scared to cross the halfway line as they are worried about the defence.

We have no width.

Gabby is useless in the middle as he gets no space to run into.

Weimann runs out of gas after 75 minutes.

Delph looks world class because the rest of the midfield looks championship level.

Our current backline would struggle in the championship.

Benteke, Bent, JPA, McInally, Withe, Gray, Lochhead, Waring or Hampton could not score regularly as our current midfield never play a killer pass.

Already looking forward to the long trip to Sunderland...............

0-2 Swansea.

The players feel the poor vibes from the crowd now.

We can't create because the midfield are scared to cross the halfway line as they are worried about the defence.

We have no width.

Gabby is useless in the middle as he gets no space to run into.

Weimann runs out of gas after 75 minutes.

Delph looks world class because the rest of the midfield looks championship level.

Our current backline would struggle in the championship.

Benteke, Bent, JPA, McInally, Withe, Gray, Lochhead, Waring or Hampton could not score regularly as our current midfield never play a killer pass.

Already looking forward to the long trip to Sunderland...............

Gabby was the only player who tried to spur on the attack against CP! and Delph need to be scoring more goals before being considered World Class mate!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

You do realise that number will be scrawled on the bog doors at the Holte end now, offering 'Swedish massages with happy endings'!!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

I don, think Delph is world class , I think he is average but looks good against the rest of our midfield.

Gabby did try but was ineffective as he had no space to work with. The only chance he got he had to make himself, no midfield creativity.

Who is Lukas?? ;)

Supposed to say loyal, fecking predictive txt

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Surely given our recent poor form Lambert will make a couple of changes to look for improvement? Give Gardner an opportunity to give us something in midfield, as I've said before I'd like Herd given an opportunity as our DM to add more physicality than Westwood, Lowton further forward instead of Weimann to add some ball playing creativity, change SOMETHING as currently it's so far from working its ridiculous.

I don, think Delph is world class , I think he is average but looks good against the rest of our midfield.

Gabby did try but was ineffective as he had no space to work with. The only chance he got he had to make himself, no midfield creativity.

Gabby was at his best when he had Barry and young to work with: mainly Barry IMO because he could thread those balls behind the defence and let gabby just run at them, as soon as gabby is in behind the CB's they don't have a chance, there's not many defenders who can match him for pace.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived