FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

Lambert needs to start wearing the track suit again.
made me giggle mate but I seriously don't know where to start with this cluster f*ck of a situation. There are NO constants to work from. No one in form, no tactics work, manager inept at the moment and injuries all over the squad

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

It must be painful watching Villa if we are looking elsewhere for entertainment lol
I was so looking forward to 4 games in 2 weeks !!!!!,

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I was as well, however, there's only so much shite you can put up with.

Absolute garbage. Lambert has run out of excuses. If he says 'we' gave it a good go' once more, I will thrrow myself off Beachy Head. Just wish he would take all his Aldi signings and do the same thing, save me the trouble of another wasted journey. Thanks for the scarf against Sheff U all those years ago, randy. Now its time for YOU TO GO TOO. Bloody hell, bring back Doug! Oh and Chelsea was partof the 12 goals of Christmas LAST DECEMBER, before we hit the heights against BRADFORD. WE ARE A JOKE.

WE ARE GOING DOWN YU dimwit !

I don't agree I think we may have a scrap but I think we'll be ok.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Sunderland, palace, west ham and the 4th will be west brom and maybe even Fulham.

And before you mention out games against them they don't play us every week while our better players are sidelined.

I think things will pick up as they did last year.

Also I don't have to be at VP to know how shite we are at the minute it's plane for all to see, I just think he'll do something in jan and the tactics will change for the better.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Sunderland, palace, west ham and the 4th will be west brom and maybe even Fulham.

And before you mention out games against them they don't play us every week while our better players are sidelined.

I think things will pick up as they did last year.

Also I don't have to be at VP to know how shite we are at the minute it's plane for all to see, I just think he'll do something in jan and the tactics will change for the better.

Got to love your optimism. But that ain't happening chap. If we buy anyone in Jan it won't change the way we play

mzjj.jpg

Archived