FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

I love how you try and get all cocky and clever and brand people stupid when in reality you must either be lost, confused all just plain stupid as your a Liverpool fan who spends his day on a villa forum.

The laugh is on you pal :lol:

no idea why you were responding to a question aimed towards skyba to begin with.

you would have to be stupid to believe 1 game shows inconsistency. do you believe that 1 game is evidence?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

To be fair, one game isn't really enough to say a player is inconsistent. But then again I haven't watched Liverpool all that much this season. So I don't know how well he's performed bar all the goals

mzjj.jpg

To be fair, one game isn't really enough to say a player is inconsistent. But then again I haven't watched Liverpool all that much this season. So I don't know how well he's performed bar all the goals

there have been times this season in game he hasn't dominated the opposition, through giving the ball away or trying flicks that don't come off. I accept that it's part of his game that needs improving. then later on in the match he will go through the gears and make you get out of your armchair. fatigue, injury and the opposition in a tough league is gonna play a part in having the odd bad game for any player who is amongst the best in the league. genuinely only hull that he has been way below his high standards

no idea why you were responding to a question aimed towards skyba to begin with.

you would have to be stupid to believe 1 game shows inconsistency. do you believe that 1 game is evidence?

Because I'm a villa fan and a member of the villa forum so I'm getting involved in a topic as at no point has it said I can't respond, so wind your neck in. This one is going around in circles. You come on here to preach about how great Liverpool are yet when Villa beat them you go missing lol.

Hull ?

I already stated hull but he ignored that

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

he was in contention for the golden boot last year before the ban in a liverpool team with many problem areas. he looks even better this year as does the team. its incredibly stupid to site 1 game as evidence of being inconsistent, they are too strict a standard to place on a player in such a competitive league.

FFS when are you going to realise that a goal tally doesn't prove consistency!!! He could score 30 goals in 1 game and not score again all season but by your reasoning he's consistent!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

He was sh*t against Arsenal. Can't think of anymore, so if its just hull and arsenal then that's pretty consistent, other than the start of the season when he was still banned. I hate to agree with rattled because he's a dick, but he is right in this situation.

We're talking about him being a consistent performer overall which would mean he's better than/worth more than bale, bale was consistent for seasons suarez has been fairly consistent THIS SEASON he's not been consistent over a few seasons he has periods where he is amazing and then he'll go quiet for a bit

The resident scouser is trying to twist the debate into him being consistent this season or not when it started as a discussion about him beig a consistent player in general

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

many times last year bale would contribute very little then bang he scores a wonder goal, along with dominating games on other occasions.

i don't think he is worth more than bale, the same ballpark. I do prefer suarez as a player. like I prefer messi over ronaldo

Archived