Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

Suarez inconsistent?

Some just hate liverpool too much to hate on Suarez as a player. Right now he is in the top 3 in the world imo

If he's so consistent he would have stopped Liverpool from losing to hull and west ham!!

I've heard many pundits state that he's not consistent enough, yes at the moment he is world class and when he's on it like he is at the moment then he is amongst the best in the world but there hasn't been a point in which he's done the bussiness all season long. This could be the start of his first but that's yet to be seen.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I didn't mean to write west ham, Newcastle I think was the game he went missing

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

we beat wham 4-1 mate he was involved in 3 of the goals. having an off game or not scoring isn't evidence. not scoring since september is evidence

LOL. 4 of the 5 were own goals FFS.

2426f5x.png

he also scored a header, guess some will try to pull apart everything I say. west ham scored 2 own goals and liverpool one, gettin the facts right doesn't stop you as we learned when you was tryin to get me into trouble for calling you a prostitute that you got spectacularly wrong. vindictive

Skrtle must be the second highest scorer in merseydive !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived