FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

didnt know he'l be getting £1m a month.....disgusting what footballs become

same as Rooney!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

Messi is on about £330k a week lol put in their sponsorships and you're probably close to about £400k a week lol. I don't suspect Suarez has much sponsorship other than the usual football boot and of sports wear stuff, he might get a deal with colgate or fixident at some point though.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

#againstmodernfootball!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Messi is on about £330k a week lol put in their sponsorships and you're probably close to about £400k a week lol. I don't suspect Suarez has much sponsorship other than the usual football boot and of sports wear stuff, he might get a deal with colgate or fixident at some point though.

hes already doing tv commercials lol

http://youtu.be/NBoZrKYtkzo

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

i didnt even know rooney was on that much either i knew he wasnt far off the 250k p/w...although saurez is a far,far better player than rooney
but poor guy pays nearly half in tax. rooney family must be struggling to put milk and bread on the table

Archived