FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

not at all. it was the place that exposed skyba as a liar with much hilarity along the way

Still haven't actually pointed out the lie yet but go on keep spouting shite

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

i have

No you haven't!!! Pointed out when I was mistaken, lie and mistaken are 2 different things in the English dictionary so I'm guessing it's the same in the scouse one!!!

End of conversation, once again you're trying to be a pr*ck and draw me into an argument, if you want to carry this on pm me, if not shut up and carry on talking about your belovd Suarez.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

so i can talk about suarez then, that's nice to know.

it doesn't even bother me you called me a bare face liar, me calling you a liar does, thats why I bring it up all the time and don't see it as an innocent mistake especially from someone who calls me such thngs as thrush and numerous other insults on a regular basis. none of the abuse annoys me. as if you could intimidate me on anything, I don't even respect you.

Another thread closed due to insults and going off topic!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

It's good to see he has shown some commitment to Liverpool after they have stood by him after his recent antics.

to liverpool or the 200k a week ?

hmm i guess champions league football is not all its cracked up to be these days lol

newcomer.png

Amazing news for Liverpool fans. Fair play to him too, kept himself to the back pages and has been amazing. It's good for the premier league to keep the worlds best players in England! Congratulations morerattled! Haha

Archived