Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

This thread should be closed it's just turning into ANOTHER Liverpool thread

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

TnsFL5S.gif

Giffing is better than receiving.

Is that what you told your prison bitch??

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I genuinely didn't think there was much between us at the time, but credit where it's due Liverpool are just getting better and better while Villa are once again going backwards.

I would respond to you in greater detail than just agreeing with what you have said, but skyba is intimidating me with his calls to close the thread which has already been derailed with the exposing of him being a liar, along with gif's and other discussions not related to loyals opening post. It's been an entertaining popular thread because of the shenanigans though. not even sure I can post about suarez in a suarez discussion anymore.

I would respond to you in greater detail than just agreeing with what you have said, but skyba is intimidating me with his calls to close the thread which has already been derailed with the exposing of him being a liar, along with gif's and other discussions not related to loyals opening post. It's been an entertaining popular thread because of the shenanigans though. not even sure I can post about suarez in a suarez discussion anymore.
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that this was not the place for Spider-Man gifs and prison rape?

Drama queen :camp:

Archived