FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

he looks like a man on a mission to get sold...or he has grown some morals and loyality all of a sudden.

Anyway in the form of his life at the moment, and as much as it pains me....he's great to watch

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

That's exactly what you and the gang usually do on here which has seen my point backed by a few on here, just saying

Oh, I am very sorry my personal thoughts conflict with yours!!! Maybe I should just agree with you so you don't feel persecuted!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

he looks like a man on a mission to get sold...or he has grown some morals and loyality all of a sudden.

Anyway in the form of his life at the moment, and as much as it pains me....he's great to watch

hard not to agree that he's worked out he has to perform at a higher level than previous years and improve his attitude to win the favour of madrid, especially when he know it will take a record busting bid and not the 40m bargain that was thought in the summer.

there is no point in liverpool selling him in jan and making it even more difficult to finish in a cl place. brendan and the committee will find it difficult to attract players without the lure of that competition. to stand a chance of keeping suarez would require cl footy and to offer him one of the highest wages in the league.

agree with Jayemdubbya over his attitude.

CL football or not he'll still go, he shouldn't want to just play CL football he should want to win it and that's not going to happen with him at Liverpool.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

when i was pointing out that skyba was a liar, I read what dorset thought on both our teams after you thrashed us at Anfield and he believed there wasn't much between the sides at that time. brendan has done well since then with more funds and developed a better squad along with a credible style of football. I'm not gloating as I was of the opinion we would improve, but not at the rate we are atm. I thought it would be a few years away before I would consider us as genuine challengers for a cl place

I genuinely didn't think there was much between us at the time, but credit where it's due Liverpool are just getting better and better while Villa are once again going backwards.

Liverpool would be foolish to sell him in January and for the same reasons we all felt Benteke would be a mug to leave ( WC year ) then so would Suarez, he is on fire at the moment a move could easily result in a loss of form. Far better to go and have a strong WC as that puts both him and the club in a stronger position to both get the best possible deal.

Liverpool would be foolish to sell him in January and for the same reasons we all felt Benteke would be a mug to leave ( WC year ) then so would Suarez, he is on fire at the moment a move could easily result in a loss of form. Far better to go and have a strong WC as that puts both him and the club in a stronger position to both get the best possible deal.

benteke has left us...yes his body still wanders around the pitch but HE has certainly gone!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived