FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Examples of this vileness and lies please, and by bias do you mean not accepting everything you spout as truth?? I've been very balanced in this discussion but you refuse to accept my 1 point, ive stated many times Suarez is world class and if he continues the way he's started this season then my point will be void

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

they are in this thread

Where have I lied??? I thought you'd left the site for a while and I was correct not my fault I didn't know why I assumed it was because of us beating you, where's this vileness you talk of??

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

the dubious goals panel has ruled that Suarez should be credited for the 4th liverpool goal

15 goals now, which means his goals per min ratio goes down as well as his reputation of being consistent further cemented

Well they had better add the points to my dream team ;)

he is playing like a player that wants to be sold....and doing a damn fine job too as he is in some amazing form at the moment.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

he is playing like a player that wants to be sold.

You may be right but in using that logic I can only assume Benteke............. and most of them come to think of it want a job for life at the Villa. :whistling:

I'm guessing someone got rid as they were lagging the thread up, they were GIF's

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

When I checked this thread earlier it was full of photos, what happened ?

It was full of gifs and slowing the page down quite a lot, had a few complains so removed them,

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

It was full of gifs and slowing the page down quite a lot, had a few complains so removed them,
Good to see you doing some work for a change lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived