FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

that was for last season mate and he brings up some great points regarding consistency and skyba would have you believe bale was demonstrating consistency all season when he only really demonstrated consistency from jan onwards

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

that was for last season mate and he brings up some great points regarding consistency and skyba would have you believe bale was demonstrating consistency all season when he only really demonstrated consistency from jan onwards

I know that but we are talking about the right here right now not last season.

You're not right though, once again switching your argument to this year, we were talking about being a consistent player over a number of seasons which would warrant a fee equal to bales

Bake had been more consistent over a number of seasons, also that's one mans opinion, I've heard opinions saying the opposite, it doesn't prove anything

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I attended the Villa Liverpool fixture at VP last season and Suarez played and from what i recall he got himself in the right situations on several occasions to then blaze wide or over or hit the corner flag. The Suarez of last season would never have won an award as his poor discipline let him down so i would forget about last seasons goals or any award he should have won as he threw that away. If he continues as he is this season then yes he could be up for an award if people can put aside what he has done in the past etc. Like i said though still along way to go as not even Christmas yet.

we are talking about consistency and one of the criticisms towards suarez is that he lacks it. I'm confident that he has shown this quality for a while. as if there is even a debate to be had so far this season. I watched him more than anyone and its perfectly acceptable to describe his contribution as consistent for last season, not only in goals but his overall desire and contribution to help his team win matches. i never said i agreed with him winning an award

no arguments are being shifted from year to year, hes been consistent in both so far. whether you think he's a c**t or not worthy of being voted the best player has nothing to do with demonstrating consistency.

we are talking about consistency and one of the criticisms towards suarez is that he lacks it. I'm confident that he has shown this quality for a while. as if there is even a debate to be had so far this season. I watched him more than anyone and its perfectly acceptable to describe his contribution as consistent for last season, not only in goals but his overall desire and contribution to help his team win matches

Yes by having a poor disciplinary record and letting them all down by being banned from football for a very long period :lol:

that was banter before I get called thrush. villa are not being helped by a manager conflicted in how to get the best out of his assembled team and out of form players

THE JURY IS OUT WITH ITS PITCH FORKS!!! ur goin down u suarez lover!!

newcomer.png

Archived