FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

appreciate that.
No worries.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

I agree. I pointed that fact out to b6 when he said liverpool will be fucked without suarez

him and coutinho stepped up massively at the end of last year. coutinho is getting back to that form after a slow start and injury this season

Good as I rate Sturridge and he deserves the praise.

i did leave the forum for weeks, the reason was my wife was in hospital. big bowl of wrong as usual skyba. you sit on a throne of lies.

So you did leave the forum or you didn't because i can't be wrong and right at the same time, I didn't know where you'd gone I just said you wasn't on here

Also where is this throne of lies then??? I mostly me and you disagree in opinions so how can there be lies in opinions because I can't lie about the way I see things

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

'morerattled', on 15 Dec 2012 - 16:53, said:http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=170575'>snapback.png Whaaaaat!! I was full expecting the, "we had all the posession and you were lucky to win" melarky!! Like loyal said you've really ruined my fun lol. fuckinhell skyba do you get anythin right on this forum, notice the time as well 4.53, right after the game http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8744&page=87'>http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8744&page=87
He did make his point before he went away, FairPlay for taking it on the chin within minutes of the final whistle blowing.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I just want to say that I was only having the banter with you disappearing and did not know the situation. I apologise if I have caused offence

i didn't take offence wacko, I understand. I didn't want people thinking I stopped posting because villa twatted us at Anfield, I stopped posting a while after that game. it was the following year in fact

I think some people on here can be a little harsh to morerattled at times...ok he's a Liverpool fan but who cares, he joins in debates, it's an open forum. It's not like he's a bluenose on here constantly taking the p*ss

mzjj.jpg

I think some people on here can be a little harsh to morerattled at times...ok he's a Liverpool fan but who cares, he joins in debates, it's an open forum. It's not like he's a bluenose on here constantly taking the p*ss

He's gives as good as he gets rich, I wouldn't worry he's a big boy he can take it

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

With 22 goals in 28 Premier League games so far in this campaign, Suarez leads the race for the Golden Boot award in England's top flight.

His outstanding performances have been integral in Liverpool's climb up to sixth place in the league table, but he remains a dark horse for the individual end-of-season accolades.

In a column for the Daily Mail, Redknapp pointed out that no other player has managed to match Suarez's consistency this season.

"I don't think the vote should be in any question. He IS the Footballer of the Year. This award is for the player of the season, not for a player of the last two months. That should rule out Gareth Bale, who has been sensational, but only since Spurs drew at Norwich on January 30. It is a run of 10 goals in 10 games and he has carried his team into the top three, but is that enough?" he questioned.

"Robin van Persie has scored only once in the last nine games (it was nine in the previous nine before then) after an explosive start to his time at Manchester United."

"Suarez has been Liverpool's Mr Incredible: consistently brilliant, with 29 goals in 39 games. He is playing with a team still developing and has dragged them through the season. Can you imagine where Liverpool might be without his goals and his explosive performances?"

but but he would say that because he played for liverpool.....erm spurs as well

tbh I'm beginning to not like myself for being right all the time

Well if Jamie sick note says it then it must be right ;)

Regarding player of the season I think Ramsey from Arsenal stands a strong chance in winning that. As for top goal scorer (golden boot) yes Suarez is the front runner but still a long way to go yet. A dip in form could happen and a player like Lukaku could hit form then all of a sudden he is the main man.

Archived