Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

I think Sturridge should be getting the praise as he carried the team in Suarez's absence.

I agree. I pointed that fact out to b6 when he said liverpool will be fucked without suarez

him and coutinho stepped up massively at the end of last year. coutinho is getting back to that form after a slow start and injury this season

I hate Suarez, like 99% of people, but it's difficult to say he shouldn't be playing because of his antics. He's an amazing football player and the name of the game is football. Mike Tyson was a disgrace, prison for rape (probably didn't do but that's besides the point), talk of wanting to murder his opponents inside the ring, appalling post fight interviews.. Obviously the biting off of Holyfields ear.. He made Suarez look like a choirboy. And yet we all tuned in for all of his fights, because he was an outstanding fighter. His job was to hurt people. Suarez' job is to score goals. My point is we're not paying to watch these athletes because they're role models, we do so because they're the best in the world at what they do. If they ARE good people too, then great, but sometimes it's fun to hate a great.

i congratulated villa on the win at Anfield, I think even skyba was shocked that i said villa deserved the win. I'm hopeful my team finishes fourth and sing the praises of Suarez, hardly preaching. I talk about liverpool in prem thread after most games and often highlight my teams problems. most have a problem me doing the same towards villa. I agree its going around in circles, imo thats your fault.

Ummm no you didn't you disappeared for weeks!!! You never congratulated us at all that's just a bare faced lie lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

im right that 1 bad game doesn't prove inconsistency and that it is stupid to believe so

That wasn't what you was arguing against though you was saying he was consistent compared to bale!!! He has been consistent THIS SEASON!!! That doesn't mean he is a consistent player as we're only 15 games in and he was banned for a big chunk

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Ummm no you didn't you disappeared for weeks!!! You never congratulated us at all that's just a bare faced lie lol.

'morerattled', on 15 Dec 2012 - 16:53, said:snapback.png

defended brilliantly and counter attacked to a high standard, clinical infront of goal. fully deserved 3points for villa

'morerattled', on 15 Dec 2012 - 16:53, said:snapback.png

Whaaaaat!! I was full expecting the, "we had all the posession and you were lucky to win" melarky!!

Like loyal said you've really ruined my fun lol.

fuckinhell skyba do you get anythin right on this forum, notice the time as well 4.53, right after the game

http://www.avillafan.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8744&page=87

Must do I've been calling you thrush for weeks!!

Also like the way you keep forgetting the fact that you keep changint the Suarez debate to a totally different argument to help support what you're sayin. Nice technique can't win the argument that's stated so slowly change it to another one lol

So I don't remember this conversation but I know that you didn't come back for a while either that or I didn't see you because I ribbed you about it when you did I forgot that you made that comment, to be fair it's not hard to forget what you say.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

i did leave the forum for weeks, the reason was my wife was in hospital. big bowl of wrong as usual skyba. you sit on a throne of lies.
You don't have to justify where you were dude, all long timers on here know your wife is ill and you are her carer.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived