FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

many times last year bale would contribute very little then bang he scores a wonder goal, along with dominating games on other occasions.

i don't think he is worth more than bale, the same ballpark. I do prefer suarez as a player. like I prefer messi over ronaldo

Yes but if he does that in every game that's consistency, Suarez goes missing and does nothing for some games, that's not consistency!!

Get a dictionary, nobody is slating Suarez and saying he's not an amazing player but he's not consistent yet. If he carries on like he has all season then he can be considered consistent but he's yet to prove that. Yes last season he scored lots but he also score multiple goals on a single game which makes that figure unsupportive of consistency, if he scored 20 goals in 20 games then you'd have a point but 20 goals in 8 games does not

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

Because I'm a villa fan and a member of the villa forum so I'm getting involved in a topic as at no point has it said I can't respond, so wind your neck in. This one is going around in circles. You come on here to preach about how great Liverpool are yet when Villa beat them you go missing lol.

i congratulated villa on the win at Anfield, I think even skyba was shocked that i said villa deserved the win. I'm hopeful my team finishes fourth and sing the praises of Suarez, hardly preaching. I talk about liverpool in prem thread after most games and often highlight my teams problems. most have a problem me doing the same towards villa. I agree its going around in circles, imo thats your fault.

i congratulated villa on the win at Anfield, I think even skyba was shocked that i said villa deserved the win. I'm hopeful my team finishes fourth and sing the praises of Suarez, hardly preaching. I talk about liverpool in prem thread after most games and often highlight my teams problems. most have a problem me doing the same towards villa. I agree its going around in circles, imo thats your fault.

I guess it must be my fault then as your opinion is always right.

im right that 1 bad game doesn't prove inconsistency and that it is stupid to believe so

Of course you are and any way I'm of the opinion that.

1. Suarez is a dirty racist

2. He is a dirty biting fouling scummer.

3. He should not be allowed to play football after the two points above and to be honest by him playing football the kick it out campaign has been made a mockery of.

So you just keep singing the praises of a scum of the earth footballer who brings nothing but shame on the game and the club he represents.

Suarez has talent no doubt, but he is a dirty player like what he did at the WC, agasint teams diving / fouling, biting, racism.

For that I'd say I don't want Suarez near any of the top teams in Europe, he doesn't deverse to be any of them, he isn't a role model to any young talent or kids.

This season he has been on fine form no doubt about that, can he last all season? I don't think so.

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

can't argue over your 2nd point, disgusting behavior. I do believe in forgiving players and allowing them to learn from past mistakes

Now come on, you can't argue that he's not racist.......he only bites white people :whistling:

.......... goals. apps mins/goal

suarez 14 10 64.1

ronaldo 17 14 72.0

costa 15 15 82.6

aguero 12 14 89.7

bale 7 9 90.3

messi 8 11 95.6

riviere 8 13 96

best mins per goal in the world

works hard chasing every ball providing assists as well as being the most prolific player around

Archived