FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

I don't want hoolahan. Am I the only one?

Nope. If he was bought in addition to a Defour or something like that it would be one thing, but it's clear to me that Lerner will only sanction one buy. With that being the case, I don't want him either.......but I will support him if signed.

He's not the answer to our problems. He could be the backup to our answer though.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Nope. If he was bought in addition to a Defour or something like that it would be one thing, but it's clear to me that Lerner will only sanction one buy. With that being the case, I don't want him either.......but I will support him if signed.

He's not the answer to our problems. He could be the backup to our answer though.

Agree with that

mzjj.jpg

Nope I really don't want him either, especially if we're basically having to beg to get him

Hoolahan was good about two seasons ago but he's no way a premier league player for me, we need experience yes! but we're not that desperate!

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

If the window closed tomorrow and we had hoolahan, holt and Bertrand I'd be far from ecstatic but I'd still feel that our season would end better with the than without. At the end of these season though we need to get some real quality in and if at all possible I think we need to get Bertrand on a perminant, I know we've not seen much but I was impressed with him and I think ha ring him a the back brought an air of confidence to the midfield knowing that they have someone capable behind them if they lose the ball or push up the pitch a little.

People said before we got veterans that his defensive side wasn't that good, but he didn't seem to be out of position once against Liverpool.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/abdisalam-ibrahim/profil/spieler_121406.html?from=direktErgebnis

Abdisalam Ibrahim released by City, young midfielder frustrated at lack of first team opportunities. I must admit I haven't seen much of him but the talk is he's being looked at by Olympiakos and a number of premier league clubs.

Archived