JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

I don't think we would get mcgeady his wage demand would be to high for us, this is the problem we pay championship wages, he would get more at QPR. Time to go Lerner......or start providing the funds we need. We are Aston Villa not Hull City or the small Heath Lego land team down the road.
I thought McGeady was joining Everton?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

We all seem to be of the opinion that it will only be 2 or 3 signings and if 2 of those signings are quality midfielders we could see a completely different team. Surely the defence and attack would perform far better if we had midfielders who can retain possession and actually pass the ball forwards. As for wells, he looked good against us last year but I am sick of signing potential I want some proven talent.
I agree about the midfield players improving the attack. I truly believe the forwards we have would improve if the quality balls and creativity were in the middle of the park. I still think we also need a good centre back and left back with speed.

image.jpg

In January;

CB

CAM

ST

Summer:

RB & LB

WINGER

Imo January:

Dm

Cam

Winger

Cb

Summer:

Lb

Rb

Striker

Edit: although saying that if it was up to me we'd have a new owner, director, manager and coaching staff in January as well

mzjj.jpg

I don't think we would get mcgeady his wage demand would be to high for us, this is the problem we pay championship wages, he would get more at QPR. Time to go Lerner......or start providing the funds we need. We are Aston Villa not Hull City or the small Heath Lego land team down the road.

mcgeady isnt on what everyone thinks hes on im sure its 50k p/w tax free & he would take a wage cut imo as he wants a return to the uk as his mrs has not long had a child & he would like a crack at the premiership....strong rumours hes everton bound

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

In January CAM DM (allows Westwood and Delph further forward) LB Summer RB WINGER

I would say a CB is required because Vlaar looks like he is prone to niggly injuries. - Clark probably edges out Baker as I find him useless!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived