FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

Said for a long time he's too stubborn, and he obviously has a team in his head and doesn't want to be seen as weak and change it, much like last season (call it what you will but we got lucky)

There are a number of players not good enough and need dropping, I'd rather out out academy players than foreigners who couldn't give a rat's ass

You are getting more ridiculous with each post.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

You are getting more ridiculous with each post.

So just because it's your opinion it makes me ridiculous? Do me a favour Anne you pedantic old fool, you don't half think too much of yourself.

P.s please enlighten us as to why it would be ridiculous to use academy players. Such as carruthers, Johnson, Robinson and co

mzjj.jpg

So just because it's your opinion it makes me ridiculous? Do me a favour Anne you pedantic old fool, you don't half think too much of yourself.

In your ever so humble opinion, that is.

2426f5x.png

Not the only one though am I dear ;) funny how your opinion always seems to be more valid than others

Aren't you? Does it? If you say so; you seem very interested in it.

2426f5x.png

Before the game I think PL was banking on the team that started out in the first half was capable of getting a draw, he was saving the three super subs for Sat game with Sunderland, which is a six pointer to us. But that all changed when the team gave a shocking display of basic defending. we are going to lose a lot more while playing like this. PL got out of jail last night he was a very lucky boy. The back four and midfield are terrible, and no way can you play two like for like forwards together.

Lol,, just a stray elbow when Westwood scored , one of those things mate

Those things happen, last time I went to a game I ended up with a gash on the back of my leg where Gary grabbed me in celebration and I stabbed it back into the bottom of the seat when we scored, was hurting for about a month lol.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Kind of see where rich is coming from, 1 young energetic player can up the game from all players on the pitch, kind of like Townsend for few games at spurs, and England

Not disputing that a young, energetic player has lots to offer but that player wouldn't have to come from our academy. In any case, it's a bit daft to say that Dembele would be a great addition to the team in one post then denigrate foreigners and sound like some tool who writes to 'The Daily Mail' in the next.

2426f5x.png

Not disputing that a young, energetic player has lots to offer but that player wouldn't have to come from our academy. In any case, it's a bit daft to say that Dembele would be a great addition to the team in one post then denigrate foreigners and sound like some tool who writes to 'The Daily Mail' in the next.

Funny that, because half hour ago you said it was a ridiculous statement, make your mind up.

Dembele would be a good signing, he's proven in the league, has a good engine and is the type of tyrant we're lacking in midfield. Whereas our foreign lot were absolute crap last night.

mzjj.jpg

Archived