FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

What starting line up would people start with?

i,reckon i,d go with::: Guzan

Herd Concrete Baker Lowton

Bacuna Sylla Delph Tonev

Benteke Weimann

if Gabby Bennett and Luna are all on the treatment table,

and definately have Bowery on the bench ---bring him on in the second half if we,re in front to add some beef to the midfield---and give Nolan some hastle, Steer, Clark, Bowery, Kojak,Westwood, El-Ahmadi,Burke,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

Starting to think the same there mate..

Cant see why Lowton would come back? Bacuna isnt do much wrong at the moment.

I reakon Baker will slot in at left back. Would like to see two up top myself.

Bacuna will be more than a match for Demel but could push up into midfield.

2426f5x.png

guzan

bacuna vlaar clarke baker

westwood sylla kea delph

benteke

kozak

just puttin that out ther lol. i think if delph plays a little more defensive that left back role should be covered. idea of puttin kozak forward was that sylla westood and kea would pass to him to lay a pass in for benteke who would be on the break. was just an idea to open space, maybe even helenius in kozaks role depending on which of them has the best technique

weimann as a sub second half and herd

newcomer.png

Bacuna will be more than a match for Demel but could push up into midfield.
I see what your saying Anne, but Bacuna doesn't like running at people that's why I think he is a better option at right back.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I see what your saying Anne, but Bacuna doesn't like running at people that's why I think he is a better option at right back.

Don't think he'll move him myself - just an option.

Expecting:

Guzan

Bacuna - Vlaar - Clark - Baker

Delph - El Ahmadi - Westwood

Weimann - Kozak

Benteke

2426f5x.png

I really want both Kozak and Benteke to start but I think Tonev will get the nod ahead of him.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I really want both Kozak and Benteke to start but I think Tonev will get the nod ahead of him.

Knowing Lambert, that may well be the case but WH don't even have a striker so he'd be daft not to capitalise on that.

2426f5x.png

Knowing Lambert, that may well be the case but WH don't even have a striker so he'd be daft not to capitalise on that.
That's one of my problems with Lambert though. Tactically I'm not convinced.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived