FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

Whats up with Gabby?? Maybe Bennett will get a chance to reclaim the LB position, competition for places can drive players to perform!!

And with Bennett we might get a few more decent crosses in for benteke! or even try out Bennett as a Left winger in Gabby's absence!

bennet is out with his back

newcomer.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

Looks like it will be Baker LB

so who the hell is gonna play on the left?? Delph has before but we would miss him in the middle

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

so who the hell is gonna play on the left?? Delph has before but we would miss him in the middle

Move Bacuna over and play Lowton on the right. Delph at LB, Sylla moves into his midfield spot. Clark or Baker plays LB. A couple of options. Honestly, Luna has been getting destroyed for the most part so none of these are that big of a downgrade.

Delph to me is having a corker of a season in midfield----and imo to move him would be a waste---Hammers can have a strong midfield, Nolan,Noble,Collison,--Delph should stay there preferably with Sylla next to him.

if Bennett,and Luna are out injured it should be full backs playing at full back not shifting players over, even more so if proper "wingers" are in West Hams ranks------former "favourite" Stewie,--- and Matt Jarvis who is fully capable of exposing any frailities and weakness,s--anyone remember his winner at Villa Park a few seasons back?

Lowton and Bacuna for me but i,d like Bacuna in midfield especially if Gabby is also injured---so hows about Chris Herd,getting the nod?

or go with a back 3 or 5----be interesting to see lambo,s plan of action!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

What starting line up would people start with?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I have no idea ,, along with mr lambert

Starting to think the same there mate..

Would like to see Sylla but not convinced Lambert will start with him or Lowton.

Cant see why Lowton would come back? Bacuna isnt do much wrong at the moment.

I reakon Baker will slot in at left back. Would like to see two up top myself.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived