West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

I agree ,, but I actually meant he is out injured lol
Is that confirmed now? Though he was just a doubt?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

What's up with Gabby ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Same ankle as he did at Norwich
Is that why he was shite against Everton ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

More I watch him more I find him hard to work out. Sometimes it seems he just doesn't try or is lethargic. Certainly isn't always clinical. Other times its 110%

has he always been like this?

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

More I watch him more I find him hard to work out. Sometimes it seems he just doesn't try or is lethargic. Certainly isn't always clinical. Other times its 110% has he always been like this?
He has never been prolific mate.

image.png

No that was because he is gabby lol
He's so frustrating !

image.png

Archived