West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

Villa ,, smoking is good for you

Villa are the bane of my life... But I'm determined to make our relationship work so I'll stick with it, convinced that things will improve one day...

Villa are the bane of my life... But I'm determined to make our relationship work so I'll stick with it, convinced that things will improve one day...
That's the spirt mate ,,

funniest.gif

I didn't hear that, I think I slipped into a coma after about 15 minutes.

Did anyone go downstairs at HT? I went down after about 40 minutes with the idea of getting a pint to ease the boredom but as usual with the world's smallest concourse it was pretty difficult to move. Then some idiot decided to let off a smoke bomb. It was carnage with people jumping around, the police and stewards wading in and kids choking to death on the smoke. How f**cking stupid do you have to be to do that in such a confined space? Needless to say the bar got closed and I never got my pint, but with all that smoke in my lungs I didn't feel the need to go into the toilets for a sly fag... We really do have some bellends in our support.

Just nipped down to the loo. Didn't see anything. How that away end passes a health and safety inspection every year is beyond me. It's mental.

2426f5x.png

You canucks are a strange bunch.......we storm our barns ;)

You have Barns in dorset??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Overall feel a point at West Ham is a decent result, although four on the spin without a goal is very concerning. At present we are staggering from game to game on the verge of mid table or being in the bottom three if results go against us. I don't really see the progress under PL in all honesty (not suggesting we sack him, so calm down) if money is tight, PL appears to have wasted 7m on Kozak.

We lack a creative midfielder, all our lads in midfield are ball winners not flair players.

Suggesting we are better than last season is hardly a ringing endorsement seeing that a number of teams including Wigan at Villa Park, smashed our back doors in on a regular occurrence.

Houllier was slated for his short stint in charge and we finished ninth, PL seems to get a lot of leeway compared to previous Villa mangers don't really know why?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Overall feel a point at West Ham is a decent result, although four on the spin without a goal is very concerning. At present we are staggering from game to game on the verge of mid table or being in the bottom three if results go against us. I don't really see the progress under PL in all honesty (not suggesting we sack him, so calm down) if money is tight, PL appears to have wasted 7m on Kozak. We lack a creative midfielder, all our lads in midfield are ball winners not flair players. Suggesting we are better than last season is hardly a ringing endorsement seeing that a number of teams including Wigan at Villa Park, smashed our back doors in on a regular occurrence. Houllier was slated for his short stint in charge and we finished ninth, PL seems to get a lot of leeway compared to previous Villa mangers don't really know why?
Because he was the man 95% wanted ,, so now they have him lol

funniest.gif

Archived