FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

To be honest the concerns I have are as follows. 1) Only Benteke can score. If he doesn't seems like no one does. And I feel certain he'll be be sold. 2) Defense is generally not good enough. Okore was supposed to be a big addition. Maybe next season it will be better, but is improved some from last season. 3) My God Weiman has never been an accurate ball striker, but he's been just awful. 4) PL has absolutely wasted money signing a number of players who never see the pitch. Would love to see a veteran in the mix, but think he's too proud to even shift course.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

Guzan ,, Vlaar , Lowton ,, Apart from these three, the rest were very ordinary Poor game ,2 poor teams , sh*t ground , 8 hours travelling , the most irritating villa fan ever stood behind me . But . Clean sheet , away point ,, move on . Lambert out lol

funniest.gif

Hit that panic button a smidge too soon matey

+1

Maybe some on here would rather we played all 11 in the attacking half just so we were exciting to watch..........this time last year, yesterday would have been a loss.

We look shaky, esp the back but clean sheets are always nice. Now we need to get those clean sheets and soil the opposing teams!! All I ask for is that even when we are sh*t, we get points.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

+1 Maybe some on here would rather we played all 11 in the attacking half just so we were exciting to watch..........this time last year, yesterday would have been a loss. We look shaky, esp the back but clean sheets are always nice. Now we need to get those clean sheets and soil the opposing teams!! All I ask for is that even when we are sh*t, we get points.
Defence ain't the problem mate I

funniest.gif

The game was fairly dull yesterday but i'm pleased we got a point. I think our start has been fair considering the fixtures we have had, I mean we had chances to beat Everton and again yesterday vs West ham so we could of easily been sitting here with 6 points unfortunately that didn't happen, I believe Lambert will address the issues in the next couple of seasons if he gets the chance!

For all the doubters; even parts of the O'Neill regime was damaging to a club like Everton have grown season have season and would have 1 or 2 average flops signings we have 4-5, then O'Neill leaving and the 3 years of rubbish we have had to face put the club in a downwards spirial and it's going to take a good few seasons to repair that damage and try to catch other teams up so we need to be patient.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

we are crap now

boring to watch , home and away

no sign of a goal

road our luck so far this season

hence the 7 points better off/ goal difference syndrome

good away point today i supose , thats what matters

but prospects are bleak

hopefully PL will sort things out

and he is our manager for the next ten years

next 2 home games , sunderland and cardiff

win them , mid table , rosy garden

loose both, boos half and full time

lamberts fate will be sealed

goodnight PL

lmao

gave ya a +1 for that as i got a good giggle out of it.

surely the beer was nice or thers somethin wrong with ur tap water :D

newcomer.png

Guzan ,, Vlaar , Lowton ,,Apart from these three, the rest were very ordinary Poor game ,2 poor teams , sh*t ground , 8 hours travelling , the most irritating villa fan ever stood behind me . But . Clean sheet , away point ,, move on .Lambert out lol

mate I was miles behind you!! :-)

Shameful idiots who ruined 1 minute silence in our support. Deeply embarrassing for The rest of us. I was horrified.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

mate I was miles behind you!! :-) Shameful idiots who ruined 1 minute silence in our support. Deeply embarrassing for The rest of us. I was horrified.
Most of it was coming from concourse wasn't it . ? Did they know ?

funniest.gif

Most of it was coming from concourse wasn't it . ? Did they know ?

there was one or two in the crowd too behind us also

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Guzan ,, Vlaar , Lowton ,, Apart from these three, the rest were very ordinary Poor game ,2 poor teams , sh*t ground , 8 hours travelling , the most irritating villa fan ever stood behind me . But . Clean sheet , away point ,, move on . Lambert out lol

I hope he was steaming, otherwise he has no excuse. I am still partially deaf. What about the two lads beside him? Thick as sh*t: 'If we'd scored that, we'd have been 1-0 up.' Really? Took them about 85 minutes to realise Delph wasn't playing too.

2426f5x.png

Archived