FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Ham 0 Aston Villa 0

avstu

Be nice to go into the---"international break" with 6 more points on the board,

West Ham are sure beatable-----but aint no mugs, and with Noble,Diame and Nolan probably bossing midfield, its going to be a battle,---i wont say it again but this game cries out for Sylla,

they like us aint very good at home---3 defeats so far,and one win,---with the right chosen men applying the right tactics we can return with the spoils--- we shall just have to wait watch and see,

Hanmmers 1 AVFC 3

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other way of looking at it is, yes we were sh*t today but west ham (a genuine mid-table team) could not beat us. We are nothing if we are not resilient .

A point that needs to be taken into consideration, was it not 26 odd games without a clean sheet?? we have now had 3 in 6 games. improvement. The performance was shite but with 4 first team player

Gabby epitomises Paul Lambert's stock answer : 'I can't fault them for effort'. No matter what, Gabby does and will continue to give his all for Aston Villa.

they have to play burnley tomorrow and i reckon they wont win that, think burnley have won ther last 8 matches or somethin. while villa have a bit of rest we should turn them over

great bet if ur interested anyone is stoke at 21/20 to beat birmingham. last week they got hammered by leeds 4-0 lol

newcomer.png

Certainly needs to buck his ideas up a bit, could do with a lot more from both Gabby and Weimann

am I the only one that thinks the shooting practice before KO is telling a story???

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived