England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

I will bring lanzaprosal tablets lol
Good man. Dimitri will needem
I hope Sacro has been practising lol
Been awfully quiet of late..... Hang overs?
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

So you'll be here at Easter again, Peever?

That's a shame: we're all booked on Loyal Tours for a trip to Lourdes... to pray for Manure.

LOL!

And maybe the Soul of Stephen Ireland as well......then again, fcuk it, let him burn on Hell!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

LOL!

And maybe the Soul of Stephen Ireland as well......then again, fcuk it, let him burn on Hell!!

What? Instead of The Holy Stone of Clonrichert? It's being upgraded to a class II holy relic and all, lads. Can't miss that. Will get a 'great buzz' out of that one.

2426f5x.png

What? Instead of The Holy Stone of Clonrichert? It's being upgraded to a class II holy relic and all, lads. Can't miss that. Will get a 'great buzz' out of that one.

While we are at it why not visit the Cathedral in Tuam Co Galway?? feck me, we will be on tour for quite a while eh?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Its official.....Tickets are BOOKED

Land 9pm April 11th into Heathrow leave on April 27th at noon from Heathrow! Now the countdown begins......

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Its official.....Tickets are BOOKED

Land 9pm April 11th into Heathrow leave on April 27th at noon from Heathrow! Now the countdown begins......

taking in to account your leg rash you may have to go into quarantine for a few weeks!

Archived