FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

We want to ENcourage him mate not DIScourage !!

Loyal will love it lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Ill go gentle on ya...unlike what I did to Loyal at his first attempt :lol:

+1

Sacro......hope he is still showing :thumbsup:

He's gone very quite on the subject mate, I reckon you scared him off.

Send him a PM and assure him you will be gentle with him :lolthumb:

He's gone very quite on the subject mate, I reckon you scared him off.

Send him a PM and assure him you will be gentle with him :lolthumb:

Im all in!!! It will end up with. Wrecked Normandy but heck its only my liver!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Im all in!!! It will end up with. Wrecked Normandy but heck its only my liver!!!

Good lad. Stay over in Brum and go on a session! Lets see who can top B6 making a 5 minute walk talk 30 minutes like last year!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 2 weeks later...

just checking prices for travel & rail travel is very expensive its actually cheaper flying lol seen cracking flight deals from glesga to brum & can get discount on a good hotel in new street next to the train st,.....

just a wee question how far is birmingham airport from the city centre?

btw nothings booked just yet mrs gonni get me it for my valentine/birthday lolol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

just checking prices for travel & rail travel is very expensive its actually cheaper flying lol seen cracking flight deals from glesga to brum & can get discount on a good hotel in new street next to the train st,.....

just a wee question how far is birmingham airport from the city centre?

btw nothings booked just yet mrs gonni get me it for my valentine/birthday lolol

Peever and Apollo are booking the travel lodge I think, airport is about 20 mins from city centre by taxi.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

cheers mate not too far from the city centre....its the menzies hotel iirc which i get a deal on booking flights
Wait n see where the big fella is stopping and book there, depending on your flight times I might be able to pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel as I am stoping out as well for that one.

image.png

Wait n see where the big fella is stopping and book there, depending on your flight times I might be able to pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel as I am stoping out as well for that one.

If your trying to save money a train into the city from the airport will save you some cash Dimitri.

No worries fella cheers for the replies & help,il keep you all updated il be coming down hte friday evening 18th april before the match

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived