FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

Had a look at that Travelodge we stayed at last time it is £34 a night but will most likely drop nearer the time.

Good man----yup a wee bit closer to the day the price might well drop down----if the game aint switched the brekky place next door might even be open, :good: i,m sure it was on the Sunday morning this year---was it yours or Peevers mushroom that came straight from the field ?,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

il bring the bucky doon ;)

Thats the spirit man,--

everyone,s got plenty of warning to get it sorted---after all Peev and Mama Peev will have flown thousands and thousands and thousands of miles to see us all and The Famous Aston Villa once more---its only right to have a good turn out and make it an Easter Weekend//Peever Day to remember!! and tell your grand kids about, :hh:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Thats the spirit man,--

everyone,s got plenty of warning to get it sorted---after all Peev and Mama Peev will have flown thousands and thousands and thousands of miles to see us all and The Famous Aston Villa once more---its only right to have a good turn out and make it an Easter Weekend//Peever Day to remember!! and tell your grand kids about, :hh:

now ah dont want you turning into rac c nesbitt after a few swigs o the buckfast auld yin lol :thumbup:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

now ah dont want you turning into rac c nesbitt after a few swigs o the buckfast auld yin lol :thumbup:

Lol man----the state of my innerds these days it can only take Uncle Jack, two fingers of Lambs Navy Rum, or a wee dram or 3 of Jamesons,or the very very occasional Single Malt,just luuvv Laphroig,and Jura,

have to say have never supped ol buckies ---played cricket very close to the Abbey several years ago and intented nipping in but the lad driving had to get back to the Sunny Midlands!!---a fine smell wafted across the fields whilst playing the opposition said it was the ale fermenting?? i dont know but it werent a bad wiff, :g:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Good man----yup a wee bit closer to the day the price might well drop down----if the game aint switched the brekky place next door might even be open, :good: i,m sure it was on the Sunday morning this year---was it yours or Peevers mushroom that came straight from the field ?,

Yes that spoons breakfast was shocking mate ! So fingers crossed the cafe is open :)

Archived