FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

will the villa v soton match get moved do you think? if so id be aswell waiting untillend of march to book train,hotel etc

Its always a roll of the dice mate. But it also FA cup final weekend I think so maybe we wont? Hard to say. Sky seems to be getting information our sooner than in seasons past (Changing dates 5/6 weeks in advance was f**kin things up!) and now seem to be doing it 2+ months in advance so I dont think youll have to wait till end of MArch

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Yup Soton match Dorset, weekend of April 18-20th. Cant 100% confirm the date yet as we all know how Sky likes to f*ck about. Can see it getting moved to a later or earlier as well. There is no Man City v Man United or any crap like that. ALl the top 6/7 are playing the bottom 6/7...... Hopefully will know sooner rather than later

See you there, is sacro still going to turn up ? or have you scared him off

And Zlaten I would wait a few weeks until sky announce their schedules.

Its always a roll of the dice mate. But it also FA cup final weekend I think so maybe we wont? Hard to say. Sky seems to be getting information our sooner than in seasons past (Changing dates 5/6 weeks in advance was f**kin things up!) and now seem to be doing it 2+ months in advance so I dont think youll have to wait till end of MArch

See you there, is sacro still going to turn up ? or have you scared him off

And Zlaten I would wait a few weeks until sky announce their schedules.

no worries fella's...my birthday is in may so it will be an early birthday treat from the good lady lol ive played my cards just right lol ;)

also id imagine tickets wont be hard to get as villas average attendance this yr is 33k iirc

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

no worries fella's...my birthday is in may so it will be an early birthday treat from the good lady lol ive played my cards just right lol ;)

also id imagine tickets wont be hard to get as villas average attendance this yr is 33k iirc

Tickets will only be a problem if more than 5000 turn up for "Peever day II.....the Canuck is back and he's thirsty" :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :drunk:

Tickets will be easy mate, I have a booking history so can grab yours if need be. Also Viagogo is worth looking at as got the Fulham game for £20 in the upper Holte last time.

Must ave heard of the legendary time that was had last go round :lol: Christ on a bike your're demanding!
When you set them you will thank me lol.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Tickets will only be a problem if more than 5000 turn up for "Peever day II.....the Canuck is back and he's thirsty" :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :hh: :drunk:

We can work on that figure :lol:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived