England 2014 - Summary Added Pg20

Peever

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where do I even begin? This trip ended up being the best excursion across the pond to date! Even though the football was absolute shite..... Crystal Palace v Aston VIlla Momma Peev and I l

Saints at home 19th! Mark it down!! :hh:

Excellent stuff, will be good to see you again mate. Peev, if you end up down my way again give me a shout!

Its looking like we may end up on a 2 day tour bit that will take us to Edinburgh and Stirling with a few stops elsewhere too boot. Looking for a day tour of Glesga as well! With hopefully a little pub crawl with yourself at some point mate! I've already warned me mum about not being afraid to ask the jocks to repeat themselves haha.

Go to Bannockburn, thats the place where Scotland last beat England............

In 1314 lol

Bight Dimitri

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Glesgas a sh*t hole, you'll want to go home lol

ooft glesga pisses all over yer other so called cities like birmingham,manchester & liverpool what you see is what you get with glesga B)

Its looking like we may end up on a 2 day tour bit that will take us to Edinburgh and Stirling with a few stops elsewhere too boot. Looking for a day tour of Glesga as well! With hopefully a little pub crawl with yourself at some point mate! I've already warned me mum about not being afraid to ask the jocks to repeat themselves haha.

no worries mate but avoid stirling a shite hole unless its to visit stirling castle

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

ooft glesga pisses all over yer other so called cities like birmingham,manchester & liverpool what you see is what you get with glesga B)

no worries mate but avoid stirling a shite hole unless its to visit stirling castle

Aye thats what it be for mate.

haha good stuff peev,...the english know when they invite us tims down for freindlys or testimonials games we just invade in our 1000s :drunk:

At least you can successfully invade them in some capacity

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived