FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres no team in the spl that would pay his wages, though if i was him goin to the likes of celtic and having regular champions league football would interest me

surely he can live on about 20k p/w as thats what i think we would be willing to pay...how much is bent currently on 60k iirc our highest ever paid player was henrik larsson(who was world class) 40k p/w so kinda shows you the gulf in wages

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

surely he can live on about 20k p/w as thats what i think we would be willing to pay...how much is bent currently on 60k iirc our highest ever paid player was henrik larsson(who was world class) 40k p/w so kinda shows you the gulf in wages

theres been reports that bent is on as much as 80k a week though i think ur right its around the 65k mark, its part of the reason apparently why we cant get rid of him...... personnelly i dont think he would fit into celtic, well in saying that, he be brilliant in the spl, but in the champions league to me he doesnt have the accuracy or the legs to achive what yas did against barca

truely amazing football from the under dogs on the day, was like yas won the champions league here lol

newcomer.png

theres been reports that bent is on as much as 80k a week though i think ur right its around the 65k mark, its part of the reason apparently why we cant get rid of him...... personnelly i dont think he would fit into celtic, well in saying that, he be brilliant in the spl, but in the champions league to me he doesnt have the accuracy or the legs to achive what yas did against barca

truely amazing football from the under dogs on the day, was like yas won the champions league here lol

lol funny thing is weve beat many teams of barca calibre at home in the CL one of the best home records in the CL but at the same time one of the worst away records

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

lol funny thing is weve beat many teams of barca calibre at home in the CL one of the best home records in the CL but at the same time one of the worst away records

yeah but that particular one will go down in history lol. even the 2-2 (i think) when they scored in injury time was a cracker. for the first game i was in a pub in town and it was me and around 20 police officers lol, wasnt very comfortable but got to see the game :)

newcomer.png

See Hearts " club " might be getting liquidated

Thought it was only " companies " that got liquidated in Scotland

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/234366-hearts-warned-major-creditor-will-liquidate-club-if-offers-do-not-improve/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

Archived