FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

love too go to munich especially oktoberfest i love the allianz arena one of my favourite stadiums you should visit the old olympic stadium too

Yup, Bayern are my second team, I watch every game that is on at a different time to Rangers. Started being a fan of them after the 2010/11 season when they finished 2nd in the league before anyone starts :D Still a huge team but not as bad a glory hunt as it could be perceived :lol:

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg
  • Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Bayern are my second team, I watch every game that is on at a different time to Rangers. Started being a fan of them after the 2010/11 season when they finished 2nd in the league before anyone starts :D Still a huge team but not as bad a glory hunt as it could be perceived :lol:

i quite like bayern good history always there in the european competitions....but preffer dortmund, fc st pauli are my german mob tbh...been to germany twice i like the fan culture there

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I watched the Scottish Challenge Cup match on BBC Alba : Albion Rovers 0 - 4 Rangers

- Attendance : 5,345 {28/07/2013}

Four excellent goals in an open game, enjoyable to watch, aided by two pints (one per half) of Wells' Bombardier ! thumbup.gif

The on the deck passing game is the way to play and the goalscorers were all aware of their target, no hit and hope, but look and place thumbup.gifthumbup.gif - good teamwork in their making too. thumbup.gif

Another bonus, the BBC Alba commentators speak Gaelic.
What an improvement to MOTD if Gaelic was made the lingua franca for all commentators ! finger-x.jpg - we can but hope !

AVFC RFC SAFC

I watched the Scottish Challenge Cup match on BBC Alba : Albion Rovers 0 - 4 Rangers

- Attendance : 5,345 {28/07/2013}

Four excellent goals in an open game, enjoyable to watch, aided by two pints (one per half) of Wells' Bombardier ! thumbup.gif

The on the deck passing game is the way to play and the goalscorers were all aware of their target, no hit and hope, but look and place thumbup.gifthumbup.gif - good teamwork in their making too. thumbup.gif

Another bonus, the BBC Alba commentators speak Gaelic.

What an improvement to MOTD if Gaelic was made the lingua franca for all commentators ! finger-x.jpg - we can but hope !

used tae watch a bit a dota man as a wean lol

http://youtu.be/ek6HResFkcw

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

anyhow i think we celtic have went backwards with the loss of wanyama & hooper we need to replace them hopefully our scouts are doing their work finding a couple of gems which will have the same kinda fee wanyama & hoops got sold for
Loan deal for Bent maybe? Would be a monster north of the border.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived