FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Scottish Football Thread 2013/14

Peever

aww they on just now who they playing? canni turn it over as the weans are watching some shite on the telly

Playing albion rovers and yes, on now

Only flicked it over for a few minutes in the hope rovers might have scored but to no avail

To be fair to Rovers though they are a part time side and 2nd or 3rd worst team ever to grace our game and to be playing against a team with an SPL wage bill and International players they dont stand much of a chance

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please be true i will w*nk myself into a coma if we sign him...

Parkhead chief executive Peter Lawwell was a surprise visitor at the Dutch Super Cup final to watch the teenage left winger.The Glasgow giants have money to spend after selling Victor Wanyama and Gary Hooper - and may possibly need to replace midfielder Joe Ledley, who has been linked with an exit.Celtic are prepared to pay around £3 million for Fischer, a big sum by their standards - and in the hope that the Dutch club will trade.Fischer has come through the ranks for Ajax and also played for Denmark at all levels, so it would be a major coup.The Hoops have the chance of qualifying for the Champions League to offer in their audacious quest and Lawwell's presence at the game is significant.Ajax came from two goals down to beat AZ Alkmaar in a thrilling match - and now the excitement turns to the bid to net Fischer

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Viktor Fischer? No chance.

I didn't see any handball at all for the Rangers goal.

Peever, the game isn't at Albion's ground, it's being played at Livingston's stadium which is a decent size. Looks like Rangers have more than half the stadium.

2-0 now, Law again.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Viktor Fischer? No chance.

I didn't see any handball at all for the Rangers goal.

Peever, the game isn't at Albion's ground, it's being played at Livingston's stadium which is a decent size. Looks like Rangers have more than half the stadium.

2-0 now, Law again.

whit ye going to germany for n whearabouts?

Fischer? Pfffft sorry mate not a chance

one can dream....kinda dont believe it anyway why would peter lawwel be there,id imagine lenny or one of his scouts would be attending the match also 3m seem a bit low,..i thin we are a big enough club to attract him but why would he want to play in the spl when he probaly has his sights on the epl/bundesliga/la liga maybe during the MON era or strachan era when the football was a bit better up here

unknown qualitys like wanyama's,hoopers,kayal,forster etc is our strategy now buy cheap & sell big

whit ye going to germany for n whearabouts?

Munich, going to see Bayern in the Audi Cup at the Allianz. Man City, AC Milan and Sao Paulo too. Should be a good wee trip.

Sorry but Fischer is and was never coming to the SPL in any time in the last 10-15 years. Been linked with every top club there is and is already at a bigger and better club in a bigger and better league.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Munich, going to see Bayern in the Audi Cup at the Allianz. Man City, AC Milan and Sao Paulo too. Should be a good wee trip.

Sorry but Fischer is and was never coming to the SPL in any time in the last 10-15 years. Been linked with every top club there is and is already at a bigger and better club in a bigger and better league.

love too go to munich especially oktoberfest i love the allianz arena one of my favourite stadiums you should visit the old olympic stadium too

Archived