FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

League Cup, Season 2013-2014

Larry-AV

i know some might not like the hostile atmosphere and the walk of death from the Cow Shed back into the city, but i love the Derbys, nothing better than a real rivalry renewed!!
Blues or wolves go there and show why we are still in the prem(potm)
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blues or wolves go there and show why we are still in the prem(potm)

Wolves isn't great so small Heath - plus they got knocked out by Morecoumbe. Wouldn't mind a trip to the Ricoh but with them playing at Northampton I'd rather forget it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Never been to villa blues would love to expierance it home or away a derby will do nice wolves away
Noses at VP ,,,

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i know some might not like the hostile atmosphere and the walk of death from the Cow Shed back into the city, but i love the Derbys, nothing better than a real rivalry renewed!!

The greatest games I've ever been to are he derby games, never been to one at the sty but seen us play the scum 4 or 5 times at villa park, nothing beats the atmosphere.

This is why it puzzles me when people say they want the scum to fall into disrepair and dissapear.

I think with benteke on the pitch against the scum in the cup at VP we could dwarf the 5-1 lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I would play the blosers anywhere, I think the way we play now and with Lambert incharge they just don't have any quality to beat us.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Aston villa v Rotherham !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

The greatest games I've ever been to are he derby games, never been to one at the sty but seen us play the scum 4 or 5 times at villa park, nothing beats the atmosphere.

This is why it puzzles me when people say they want the scum to fall into disrepair and dissapear.

I think with benteke on the pitch against the scum in the cup at VP we could dwarf the 5-1 lol

So true never understand why people say that. I would much rather have them up here with us so we could have these great games twice a season!

The only good thing about them being in the league below is that when we do eventually get to play them again it will have even more spice and hopefully they will do well in the cups so we can meet them and knock them out.

Might sound strange but I love the poisononous intimidating atmosphere of these games, the more hostility the better. Don't think you get much better in England in terms of raw passion and emotion.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Archived