FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk

avstu

All transfer talk that ISNT VILLA related.

Hammers seal Rat signing

West Ham United are delighted to announce the signing of Romania captain Razvan Rat on a free transfer.

The experienced left-back, who has 88 caps to his name, will join the Hammers on a one-year deal, with the Club having an option to extend to two or three years, on 1 July following the expiry of his contract with Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk.

Source: http://www.whufc.com/articles/20130521/hammers-seal-rat-signing_2236884_3185418

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All transfer talk that ISNT VILLA related.

Hammers seal Rat signing

West Ham United are delighted to announce the signing of Romania captain Razvan Rat on a free transfer.

The experienced left-back, who has 88 caps to his name, will join the Hammers on a one-year deal, with the Club having an option to extend to two or three years, on 1 July following the expiry of his contract with Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk.

Source: http://www.whufc.com/articles/20130521/hammers-seal-rat-signing_2236884_3185418

What an unfortunate name.

"Su-per Razvan Rat, Su-per Razvan Rat."

2426f5x.png

Wet spam agree 15 mill deal for Andy Carroll.

Also it looks like Monaco are going to sign joao moutinho, some other dude I can't remember the name of and possibly falcao

Oh and liverpool will be getting kolo toure

mzjj.jpg

Wet spam agree 15 mill deal for Andy Carroll.

Also it looks like Monaco are going to sign joao moutinho, some other dude I can't remember the name of and possibly falcao

James Rodriguez ... and maybe Zoggy!!!

James Rodriguez ... and maybe Zoggy!!!

That's the bugger! And I hope they do go for zoggy, apparently Dortmund are after him too. 8mill and they can have him he's not hit the heights we expected of him

mzjj.jpg

That's the bugger! And I hope they do go for zoggy, apparently Dortmund are after him too. 8mill and they can have him he's not hit the heights we expected of him

I would like us to sell Zoggy not because of what he showed us, he had some nice moments this season. But I would like the 4-3-3 to be continued and he doesn't really fit in there. And we could use the new funds as well.

Madrid bidding for suarez apparently, could be paper talk but they tend to make at least one big signing a year. They have lost out on neymar and it seems bale is going nowhere this summer. Suarez will be 27 during next season, at his peak so time is not on his side if he wants to play in the CL.

Madrid bidding for suarez apparently, could be paper talk but they tend to make at least one big signing a year. They have lost out on neymar and it seems bale is going nowhere this summer. Suarez will be 27 during next season, at his peak so time is not on his side if he wants to play in the CL.

Said in the paper yesterday that Pellegrini has asked for 4 signings for City, with Suarez being one of them.

Suarez to Madrid is soooo yesterday's news :p sky sports tweeted that the 55mill offer has been accepted.

Personally I think if Madrid buy Suarez and bale then ronaldo will be off to either united or chelski. If mourinho goes to chelski then he will follow. You heard it here first

mzjj.jpg

Archived