FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[AVillaFan] Member of the Month

Thanks to those that could be bothered to get there votes in, it ended up being quite close with 2 names gaining all but 2 votes...

the winner by a single vote...

SouthWalesVillain - congrats mate.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although it was ultimately votes that count, for ur contribution over the last few weeks, or even since u have been on here has made u a worthy winner.

its undecided if the holder of the award will be exempt from the following months vote... so enjoy it while it lasts :D

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

although it was ultimately votes that count, for ur contribution over the last few weeks, or even since u have been on here has made u a worthy winner.

its undecided if the holder of the award will be exempt from the following months vote... so enjoy it while it lasts :D

Aw shucks, thanks - Nah, I'll be on here the same as January whether I'll have this award or not. It's a great site, love it - I think I'm hooked :)

he.jpg

Fair play SouthWalesVillain

I tried to vote but I don't know if it sent to you Alan .Sending messages to people never seems to work for me .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Yeah, that's probably true

Unlike me of course, with my one-liners and my 'wasted posts' :lol:

you said it

but dont get me wrong your match chat idea is a good one and well worthy of winning Member of the month outright. and Tbh i probably would have Voted for you on that but i had voted the day Alan put the topic up, so fair play. I do wish though that your posts were a little less one liners and duplicate posts and posts unneeded. Its not having a go at you your on the site you get involved which is great we do need more like urself. But for just construct ur posts a bit better and i think you may become member of the month a few more times

you said it

but dont get me wrong your match chat idea is a good one and well worthy of winning Member of the month outright. and Tbh i probably would have Voted for you on that but i had voted the day Alan put the topic up, so fair play. I do wish though that your posts were a little less one liners and duplicate posts and posts unneeded. Its not having a go at you your on the site you get involved which is great we do need more like urself. But for just construct ur posts a bit better and i think you may become member of the month a few more times

Ta, I'll take that on board :)

he.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived