FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Sir Alex Ferguson Retires... The End Of A Legacy

LionHeart82

I guess it works both ways, Fergie would probably not have been as successful at less prestigious club, and Utd wouldn't have been the prestigious club they are without fergie

As i said earlier the thing that convinces me fergie is an absolute genius of a manager and worthy of been called the greatest is what he did at aberdeen.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho won't go there... His football style won't be tolerated by the fans and I think he's much more likely to go to Chelsea.

Everyone is talking about Moyes, but I don't see why... He's Scottish... He stayed at a club for a long time... Surely there's someone better out there?

A great manager no doubt about it and the history books will show him to be the best ever because of the amount he has won.

But he has managed at united during an era when financial power has dominated football and as such for much of his reign united have only ever had one or two teams that could compete with them on an equal footing. If he'd managed in any other era i don't believe the trophy haul would be anywhere near as high.

What he has achieved at united was remarkable, but his record in the champions league was poor.

For me his most remarkable achievement came at aberdeen, to beat the old firm like he did was virtually a miracle.

this!....he won the ECWC against real madrid & the european super cup against hamburg who were current champions of europe at the time

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I think David Moyes would last the distance at Man United, if he is appointed as successor to SAF.

How many times have we read that Moyes would have acheived more at Everton if that Club was richer ?

At Man United Moyes would have more financial clout to augment his own managerial abilities.

As a respected manager in his own right, David Moyes would not be overshadowed by SAF either.

Man United with David Moyes as Manager looks like a win-win to me.

AVFC RFC SAFC

If the Moyes rumour is true then where does that leave Everton. Moyes has kept Everton at the right end of the table with limited resources. If he leaves we could see them drop down the table much like we did

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

I had previously stated and thought this might be his last Season, think of him what you want but you cannot deny he is the greatest club football manager ever!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

In honour of Sir Alex Fergusons achievmets at Old Trafford the FA have announced that there will be a minimum of 9 minutes injury time in all Premier league games this weekend !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived