FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful kit, overall. Will still use my 11-12 kit and maybe I´ll purchase last year´s kit too, this I´ll pass. It´s not working for me. Yuk.

Hopefully, I do like the away kit. We'll more than likely see it against wet spam, and some clubs that play in red maybe

I mentioned on a different forum that I'd like to think that this should have been taken into account when designing and choosing the away shirt.

If we'd have to go to a 3rd kit vs WHU and teams that play in red it means that it's very similar to our home shirt too. Therefore what on earth was the point of having it?

I think there's still plenty of white for it not to be a problem.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Saw on twitter that youth kits will have ACORNS as the sponsor instead of no sponsor. Great move IMO.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Saw on twitter that youth kits will have ACORNS as the sponsor instead of no sponsor. Great move IMO.

They had Acorns embroidered on the junior kits towards the end of last season too.

2426f5x.png

The new home shirt has PREPARED embossed into it at at the bottom of the back, looks great, my favourite home shirt for many years.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

The new home shirt has PREPARED embossed into it at at the bottom of the back, looks great, my favourite home shirt for many years.

I think it looks amazing from the snaps up of it. Is it the same type of narrow stretch fit that last years kit was? Or did they change the material this year?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived