FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

I bet you're one of those lady boys that wears tight t-shirts and low cut tops showing off the man boobs lol

Hahaha hard as boots over a computer aren't you, ya little pr*ck lol. Nah just have the physique to wear a tight shirt, as for man boobs probably the reason why your embracing Macron you gobshite

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha hard as boots over a computer aren't you, ya little pr*ck lol. Nah just have the physique to wear a tight shirt, as for man boobs probably the reason why your embracing Macron you gobshite

HAHAHAH, and I'm the hardman over a keyboard, grow up and learn to take a joke pleb

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

You sure they are too loose? Mine fits well and I found the 2012 shirt to be tight enough to warrant a bigger size. Just buy a smaller size if it is for you, if not, you dont have to wear it. If the home shirt had a nike badge on it, many would be all over it. The away shirt is interesting. Not my cup of tea but a nod to the 1887-90 home shirt.

Nothing to do with Nike really, think some of theirs got progressively rubbish towards the end. I just generally preferred the black for away. Didn't mind when we had white for away either. Pretty much like the looks of the home one this season, just the away one doesn't really look decent from my opinion.

HAHAHAH, and I'm the hardman over a keyboard, grow up and learn to take a joke pleb

I can mate, just happens that your the most disagreeable person on here. Christ you'd disagree with yourself.

I can mate, just happens that your the most disagreeable person on here. Christ you'd disagree with yourself.

Didn't disagree with anything just took the p*ss

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Nothing to do with Nike really, think some of theirs got progressively rubbish towards the end. I just generally preferred the black for away. Didn't mind when we had white for away either. Pretty much like the looks of the home one this season, just the away one doesn't really look decent from my opinion.

fair do's. I quite like the Macron shirts to be honest. I still prefer the 2012 home and away shirt but the new designs are growing on me. Might bring us some luck!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Anne the third kit this year is last year's away, I'm going to be buying it now. And definitely this year's away. Home shirts not too bad either its just that neck I don't like

mzjj.jpg

Anne the third kit this year is last year's away, I'm going to be buying it now. And definitely this year's away. Home shirts not too bad either its just that neck I don't like

Ah, cheers, Rich. Imagine we'll still glow in the dark quite often.

2426f5x.png

Ah, cheers, Rich. Imagine we'll still glow in the dark quite often.

Hopefully, I do like the away kit. We'll more than likely see it against wet spam, and some clubs that play in red maybe

mzjj.jpg

Archived