FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

I'll definitely be buying the home kit once available, but that away kit..........might take some time to warm up to that one. Didn't Blackburn do a kit like that? I know I've seen that god awful design before.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the home kit is the best one we have in years it's retro but also modern - looks really nice!

The away one is good can't really fault the designs...

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Maybe I'll have to wait on the kit. Evidently the online store is under some new design and right now shipping to the US is £35!! Almost as much as the shirt. Never seen it that high. That's unreal. .

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Away kit looks fine in the picture Morerattled posted. It looked awful in the first picture posted a few pages back.

Maybe I'll have to wait on the kit. Evidently the online store is under some new design and right now shipping to the US is £35!! Almost as much as the shirt. Never seen it that high. That's unreal. .

You could get someone on here to buy it for you and post it, I'm pretty sure postage to America isn't that expensive.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I prefer when we have black away shirts like in 2010/2011, and the third strip in 2007/2008. From the pictures the new kits still look as baggy as f*ck, even Vlarr's looks baggy, and he's a beast. Bring back fitted shirts. f*ck off Macron.

I prefer when we have black away shirts like in 2010/2011, and the third strip in 2007/2008. From the pictures the new kits still look as baggy as f*ck, even Vlarr's looks baggy, and he's a beast. Bring back fitted shirts. f*ck off Macron.
Moan , moan , moan

funniest.gif

i like the away kit for some reason, the home kit always classy as usual... slightly angry we took a page out of the LULUS and made a pink GK kit, what were they thinking.

desert heat.

I bet you're one of those lady boys that wears tight t-shirts and low cut tops showing off the man boobs lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

You sure they are too loose? Mine fits well and I found the 2012 shirt to be tight enough to warrant a bigger size. Just buy a smaller size if it is for you, if not, you dont have to wear it. If the home shirt had a nike badge on it, many would be all over it. The away shirt is interesting. Not my cup of tea but a nod to the 1887-90 home shirt.

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived