FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

Only good thing for Guzan is that the pink one is the 3rd choice GK kit this is the 2nd choice

5548_587106064666800_334832973_n.jpg

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best looking home shirt in a long long time. Will definitely be trying to squeeze my belly into the 'slim fit design'.

Away shirt is awful. If they decided on the 1982 style for the home shirt then they should of done the same with the away shirt and kept it all white.

Best looking home shirt in a long long time. Will definitely be trying to squeeze my belly into the 'slim fit design'.

Away shirt is awful. If they decided on the 1982 style for the home shirt then they should of done the same with the away shirt and kept it all white.

TBH I think the 'slim fit design' is a load of rubbish. If you watch the photo shoot for the new kits on AVTV all the shirts are baggy as hell on the players

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Call me 'old fashioned', but for me the Aston Villa shirt is Claret BODY and Light Blue SLEEVES.

So 5 out of 10 for the Home shirt.

As for the Away strip, will we be playing Harlequins, or Saracens, etc ?

I agree with Degernier (above). The Away shirt should be white, with claret and light blue trims.

AVFC RFC SAFC

If Liverpool's didn't have the whacky design on it it'd be alright. That is just horrific.

So when we're away and they decide that claret clashes with the home team... We'll wear purple instead :blink:

It's officially Blackcurrant :whistling:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Given that the blackcurrant 'patches' are quite close to claret, I'd expect to see a third kit.

Don't think the away one's that bad when worn with the shorts and socks so we'll all just have to become full kit wankers for away days. Don't forget your shin pads...

2426f5x.png

will still be wearing my 2012/13 shirt anyway as only just bought it!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived