• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

How can you call it the national side of the republic of ireland team when you've got english players involved!

Well if there family are originally from Ireland then I guess thats why they play for that country. Pointless point really. Half of Germanys side could play for Poland but they dont - oh well.

If we are honest England SHOULD win this comfortably but this is England. We will probably bottle it and Ireland will be well up for this game. Im going for a draw or a Ireland win.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Dont know why but i ent really fussed about this game.

Havent really got up for England since we lost on pens to Portugal a few years back. Hard to really get behind the national side when the players make out they dont care.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Havent really got up for England since we lost on pens to Portugal a few years back. Hard to really get behind the national side when the players make out they dont care.

I know what you mean, i'd be over the moon if we actually won something but i've lost interest to a certain extent. International football is not what it was.

Have not been up for any England game since South Africa, that was the last time the hype is going to carry me away!

The Players dont really care and to be honest i get enough pain from the Villa and thats where my true love resides

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

f*ck me there was some uproar when mcgeady(celtic) & mccarthy(hamilton/wigan) chosen ireland over scotland the real issue was it was ireland they chose,...dont really bother with international football anyway unless it big tourneys like the EC or euro's im a club before country man

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png