FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

England are just playing "get the ball to sterling!!"

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Why. He's sh*t ,,

Great goal Jordan hahhahahahhahahahha

Because England are sh*t!! SA was the last straw for me! turned my back on the national team after that!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Never have supported England ,,never will , total shite is international football

i took a little longer to learn that lesson mate!

both sets of fans in great voice,nice to hear the irish singing some favourites like feilds of athenry & i just cant get enough just like being at a celtic game lol,good free flowing football aswell,...at least the irish could hold their heads high when singing their anthem

good goal shaun maloney

watched it in irish club at wolfetones concert

they were due on stage at 9 ,, but unsuprisingley came on at ten

fliegetn0.gif

i p*ss and moan about ireland but fuking hell whats the craic with you english lol. not supporting ur own country cause they aint good enough ?? should be ashamed of urselves, u have won more than only our small nations can dream about and ur still not happy...

if i said to another irish lad that i dont support ireland i be lucky to walk away from it unscathed either mentally or physically

newcomer.png

i p*ss and moan about ireland but fuking hell whats the craic with you english lol. not supporting ur own country cause they aint good enough ?? should be ashamed of urselves, u have won more than only our small nations can dream about and ur still not happy...

if i said to another irish lad that i dont support ireland i be lucky to walk away from it unscathed either mentally or physically

I don't really under stand ,, I was alive when we won the World Cup so I don't support them cos they ain't good enough ?

I not ashamed to say I don't support England in football at all ,,my plate is full enough with the villa mate ,

funniest.gif