Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Why do jock men wear skirts ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Why do jock men wear skirts ?

to air our balls

Jaysus.

Keane is an ignoramus of the highest order. Can't stand him.

why what happend with keane,& why do you hate o'neill?

thought ireland were very hard to break down,..heres hoping for a good return leg should play it at croke park instead of aviva tbh

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

to air our balls

why what happend with keane,& why do you hate o'neill?

thought ireland were very hard to break down,..heres hoping for a good return leg should play it at croke park instead of aviva tbh

Keane can't even stand for his own national anthem. You get on your feet for any f**cking national anthem and should be proud to belt out your own. He's an absolute pr*ck to publicly show such blatant disrespect.

O'Neill ruined Villa - and the football under him there wasnt' all that, no matter how much we'd like those days back right now.

Congrats, by the way.

Looks like we'll both be sitting out another major tournament though.

• Upvote 1

2426f5x.png

Keane can't even stand for his own national anthem. You get on your feet for any f**cking national anthem and should be proud to belt out your own. He's an absolute pr*ck to publicly show such blatant disrespect.

O'Neill ruined Villa - and the football under him there wasnt' all that, no matter how much we'd like those days back right now.

Spot on, it's a plus 1 from me

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Congrats, by the way.

Looks like we'll both be sitting out another major tournament though.

Thanks anne,..is roy or robbie keane we are on about ?....at least your llot can sing your anthem with pride our lot singing about rising up & being a nation again when just more than half teh nation want to be part of the brittish empire & ruled by london the traitors who i would all hang tbh

have to disagree about saint martin tho anne,sorry

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Thanks anne,..is roy or robbie keane we are on about ?....at least your llot can sing your anthem with pride our lot singing about rising up & being a nation again when just more than half teh nation want to be part of the brittish empire & ruled by london the traitors who i would all hang tbh

have to disagree about saint martin tho anne,sorry

We can agree to disagree about MON but anyone who can't get off his arse for any national anthem is a w**ker. No discussion needed there.

2426f5x.png