• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

never seen the game but seen the stats lol feck me,...well done ireland,i want one of us at least to qualify haha

we played well for around 20 mins, mon put on gibson and holahan and we started to take the game a little to them. if the subs were never made, we coulda been 4-0 down. assist from hoolahoop and o shea on his 100th cap into the back of the net

edit: hendril with the assist though hoolahoop with the cross

newcomer.png

A good set of results (apart from Gib !) :

Tuesday 14th October 2014

UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group D
Germany 1-1 Republic of Ireland

Gibraltar 0-3 Georgia
Poland 2-2 Scotland

UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group F
Greece 0-2 Northern Ireland

AVFC RFC SAFC

Robbed the Germans , this group is wide open now and top spot might not be out of the question, fair play to Scott's , telling poles i know all week how dangerous Scotland are

naismith is brilliant i think. havent watched him for scotland but for everton, hes deadly, be good if the poles ourselves and scotland got through lol. i have been banging on about how bad our squad are and i still think they have a long road to go. but like eamon said, players out of position is doing us no favours, hendrik i thought was brilliant when he came on, i would drop whelan for him

newcomer.png

Thanks Ireland for costing £78.

Great result for them. Great time to play Germany. Would be surprised to see them drop another point though.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Thanks Ireland for costing £78.

Great result for them. Great time to play Germany. Would be surprised to see them drop another point though.

my brother been totally serious before the game said to me, irealnd would win 2-1 lol. i hope everyone looks at germany now as a team that are not impossible to beat, they have this massive fear factor about them. i still expect them to top the group but i hope they have to work there socks off for it

newcomer.png