FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

+ 5 goals scored by liverpool players and a future villa hero

One good strike, set up from a Leeds player.

Otherwise I think you will find that it weren't just Liverpool players involved in the goals.

Also the non-existent Liverpool players in the back line had to defend solidly for the majority of the game, as most people seem to forget that it wasn't England dominating throughout the game.

Scholes was my MOTM anyway.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

First twenty minutes or so i thought we were gonna run riot but i should really know better, as the half wore on and that 2nd goal wouldn't come i just knew what was coming. That level of performance against such a small country is not acceptable. If montenegro qualify they will set the record as the smallest country (population wise) to ever reach the world cup finals, they are marginally bigger than luxembourg. I still fancy us to qualify but god help us if we do.

It hurts to see how poor we now are, not as much as seeing villa struggle though. I do hope gerrard is that poor on sunday, his passing at times was woeful.

First twenty minutes or so i thought we were gonna run riot but i should really know better, as the half wore on and that 2nd goal wouldn't come i just knew what was coming. That level of performance against such a small country is not acceptable. If montenegro qualify they will set the record as the smallest country (population wise) to ever reach the world cup finals, they are marginally bigger than luxembourg. I still fancy us to qualify but god help us if we do.

It hurts to see how poor we now are, not as much as seeing villa struggle though. I do hope gerrard is that poor on sunday, his passing at times was woeful.

Haha I hope Johnson is that poor aswell. How he's getting games ahead of walker (for England, obviously) is beyond me

mzjj.jpg

another thing sh*t about england matches is people slagging your teams players off even if they have a point

I'm not singling him out because he's a liverpool player but because you play us next, if he was a villa player i would have said i hope he plays better on sunday.

I do not play that game of slagging england players because of there club. When gerrard where's the england shirt he has my backing 100%.

England cant play under pressure IMO.. We've had the players/managers to win a major tournament but the pressure put on the players by the press and fans renders them impotent when it really matters IMO Gerrard/Cole have been our best players for more than 10 years now as they are the only ones who have shown consistency throughout their international careers..

• 1 month later...

The squad has been named for the friendlies with Republic of Ireland and Brazil:

Goalkeepers: Ben Foster, Joe Hart, Alex McCarthy.

Defenders: Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Phil Jagielka, Glen Johnson, Phil Jones, Joleon Lescott, Kyle Walker.

Midfielders: Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Theo Walcott.

Forwards: Andy Carroll, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 2 weeks later...

Am looking forward to my trip to Wembley this evening and have my fingers crossed that the English fans behave better than they did last time we met.

2426f5x.png