Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Recommended Posts

Clarks injury bad? I heard he has a bad Game also. With England.. Hodgson should of replaced cleverly with Parker and pushed Gerrard up after about 50minutes!

Haven't heard anything on the injury yet but from where I was sitting looked like he was holding his shoulder or somewhere around that area. Took a fair bang and looked to be suffering with it.

Carbon copy of the howler he committed for Villa a few weeks ago, got caught messing about with the ball when a simple clearance was all that was needed. Very disappointed he did not learn his lesson.

I have always rated the lad and really like him but hes like Dunne in the sense he can be magnificent on his day and a real leader but it's as if once during every game he gets a rush of blood to the head which causes him to lunge in wildly, climb all over somebody in the penalty area or mess about on the ball when a striker is coming straight at him.

He really needs to curb these erratic moments if he is to become the players I know he is capable of being.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Haven't heard anything on the injury yet but from where I was sitting looked like he was holding his shoulder or somewhere around that area. Took a fair bang and looked to be suffering with it. Carbon copy of the howler he committed for Villa a few weeks ago, got caught messing about with the ball when a simple clearance was all that was needed. Very disappointed he did not learn his lesson. I have always rated the lad and really like him but hes like Dunne in the sense he can be magnificent on his day and a real leader but it's as if once during every game he gets a rush of blood to the head which causes him to lunge in wildly, climb all over somebody in the penalty area or mess about on the ball when a striker is coming straight at him. He really needs to curb these erratic moments if he is to become the players I know he is capable of being.
Karl said something to me a while back that stuck with me when it comes to Clark.. 'Every good player makes the odd mistake, poor players continue to make the same errors' Hard to argue with that statement really..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm English in the sense that you would class yourself British Scouse>English>GB others would be English>GB>European or whatever it doesn't hurt if England get beat or knocked out of a tournament or fail to qualify
Totally agree with you on this Couldn't give a f*ck about England ,,win , lose or draw ,,

funniest.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

italia 90 was epic and euro 96, the 5-1 liverpool win over germany are my highlights

been a circus in recent memory of tournaments with rooney always gettin a game while stinkin the place out

the one with all the wags

How strange you should pick out that score line,

One of my highlights was Villa's 5-1 win over Liverpool in the 70's :thumbup:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Link to post
Share on other sites

italia 90 was epic and euro 96, the 5-1 liverpool win over germany are my highlights

been a circus in recent memory of tournaments with rooney always gettin a game while stinkin the place out

the one with all the wags

Team;

Seaman (Arsenal)

Neville (Man Utd)

Cole (Arsenal)

Ferdinand (Leeds)

Campbell (Arsenal)

Beckham (Man Utd)

Barmby (Liverpool)

Gerrard (Liverpool)

Scholes (Man Utd)

Heskey(Liverpool)

Owen (Liverpool)

Subs (on)

Hargreaves (Bayern)

Carragher (Liverpool)

McManaman (Real Madrid)

Teams/Players;

Liverpool - 5 (35.7%)

Arsenal - 3 (21.4%)

Man Utd - 3 (21.4%)

Leeds - 1 (7.1%)

Bayern - 1 (7.1%)

Real Madrid - 1 (7.1%)

Meaning Liverpool contributed 35.7% to the team that took part that day. Leaving another 64.3% contributed by other teams. Good Liverpool result though...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...