• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

It'll be a tough game... Vucinic and Jovetic are class players and I expect they'll be well organised and hard working. That, along with a tight stadium, dodgy pitch and partizan crowd will make things tricky. Got to win though. 1-2 England.

I don't believe the argument that the players don't care. They don't 'have' to play for England. They can easily retire from international football. Money wise, they don't get paid for it as they all donate their match fee's to charity. The only benefit would possibly be a bit of sponsorship for a few of the higher profile players. Even so, I can't see the benefit of these players playing for their country if they didn't remotely care about it.

italia 90 was epic and euro 96, the 5-1 liverpool win over germany are my highlights

been a circus in recent memory of tournaments with rooney always gettin a game while stinkin the place out

the one with all the wags

italia 90 was epic and euro 96, the 5-1 liverpool win over germany are my highlights

been a circus in recent memory of tournaments with rooney always gettin a game while stinkin the place out

the one with all the wags

So to summarise your 3 posts on this subject, you want montenegro to win because you are scouse not english but you did follow england when we had a better team.

Their is plenty i find distasteful about not just the fa and england but football in general but i am english, are their really englishmen on here who would not love to see england win the world cup ?

I'm English in the sense that you would class yourself British

Scouse>English>GB

others would be

English>GB>European or whatever

it doesn't hurt if England get beat or knocked out of a tournament or fail to qualify

Clarks injury bad? I heard he has a bad Game also. With England.. Hodgson should of replaced cleverly with Parker and pushed Gerrard up after about 50minutes!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant