FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

For me Scotland wanted to win more and it showed in the passion of their players even when they scored the goals.

Hart should be saving that first goal all day long while Cahill once again proved he has the best agent in the world getting him a move to Chelsea the way he was turned by a player who now plays his trade in Canada.

Fair play to Scotland though - they played the game and had a good go. England need to take a look at themselves. All top players to worried about their money - Ricky Lambert showed what it should be look to represent England - you could tell how humble he was.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Wouldn't disagree with that mate, great goal by Miller. That was one of the best games I have seen in ages.

must admit i enjoyed it,although the away allocation we were papped way up the top tier would have been nice to see the fans on tv give us the stand behind goals it reminds me of the away allocation at the nou camp when i was there in 2008 way up in the sky lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

You had a bottom tier as well where the camera was didn't you ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

not that i noticed
They spent a billion on that stadium, there not going to put 22,000 pissed up mad as hatters jocks behind the goal so they can repeat 77 lol.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

When you jocks sing flower of Scotland I have to say its impressive

it certainly is....also the welsh belt out their anthem which make my spine tinkle.

I don't, and never will, understand English sports fans that don't get behind their team, or go as far as wishing the team don't win out of some mis-founded political believe about the FA, or anything else. There's enough people wishing ill of us without our own kind being stupid.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

As others have said, it was an excellent game. A good atmosphere too and no real trouble apart from when a few Jocks celebrated their opening goal in our block and the English weren't having it :lol:

IMAG0596-PANO.jpg

• Upvote 1