FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

What happens between Rangers and Celtic fans on international days ? Is the rivalry put on hold ?

lol strange that no one asks what clubs they support or mentions clubs teams,the tartan army dont really like rangers because they are pro-unionist & rangers fans dont like the tartan army because they boo GSTQ as do england boo FOS,...as for the SFA they dont like celtic ''the immigrant club'' relationship between us & the sfa has always been bad because of the lack of caps celtic players got back in the 60/70s if you look at the lisbon lion squad guys like jimmy johnstone etc they havent won many caps

for both glasgow clubs its always club before country its a cultural thing in glasgow as ye know lol its more outside glasgow the scots are more patriotic

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

It used to be the same here with west ham , everyone forgot about clubs except west ham back in the late 80's. now many see England as an excuse to fight old foes, sadly.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

It used to be the same here with west ham , everyone forgot about clubs except west ham back in the late 80's. now many see England as an excuse to fight old foes, sadly.

aye strange that ive noticed england whether its WC or euro touneys you will see stands all decked out in st george's cross flags wiith their clubs crest on the white part,..must be dodgy with some millwall/west ham/leeds firms etc

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

aye strange that ive noticed england whether its WC or euro touneys you will see stands all decked out in st george's cross flags wiith their clubs crest on the white part,..must be dodgy with some millwall/west ham/leeds firms etc
Villa and SHA !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

That's the main reason I don't really follow England... Seeing Villa and Blues flags side-by-side just doesn't sit well with me... Having said that, I'm looking forward to going to Wembley on Wednesday... You Jock cunts. :hh:

That's the main reason I don't really follow England... Seeing Villa and Blues flags side-by-side just doesn't sit well with me... Having said that, I'm looking forward to going to Wembley on Wednesday... You Jock cunts. :hh:

You ever considered a job in the foreign office?!!! :wow: :wow:

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

It was reported earlier (I posted it on here, cannot remember where though *) : 20,000 allocation for Scotland Fans.

The article also said that they would have to get their tickets from the SFA.

* P.S. Probably in the old SPL Thread.

AVFC RFC SAFC